What We Do
Summit’s Spill Response and Remediation Team is a diverse group with the experience and technical knowledge capable of handling a variety of accidental releases.
Our Team has responded to a variety of spills from the simplest to the most complex and has the expertise to effectively respond, contain, recover and remediate. We have responded to a variety of spills across Western Canada including produced water, diesel, gasoline, glycol, methanol, crude oil, oil emulsion, agricultural products, refined oils, invert drilling muds and more. We have responded and managed spills impacting waterways, waterbodies, private and public lands, pipelines, facilities and for a variety of market segments including industrial, commercial, oil and gas, and mining.
Got Spills? ® Get Summit. Our Emergency Response Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reached using our Summit Emergency Spill Line: 1-866-836-6988.
- 24 Hour Emergency Spill Response
- Reportable and Non-Reportable Spill Management
- Incident Command System (ICS) Trained Professionals
- Geospatial Assessment Tools
- Spill Remediation
- Wildlife and Aquatics Inspection and Monitoring
- Regulatory Reporting and Closure